柴油发电机组安装注意要点 Second-hand generator recycling manufacturers introduce
diesel generator set attention points
1. The installation site should be well ventilated. There should be sufficient air inlets on the generator side and good air outlets on the diesel side. The area of the air outlet should be more than 1.5 times the area of the water tank.
2. The surroundings of the installation site should be kept clean, and articles that can generate corrosive gases such as acid and alkali can be avoided in the vicinity. Fire-fighting devices shall be provided for the recovery of used generators
3. For indoor use, the smoke exhaust pipe must be led to the outdoor, the pipe diameter must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe of the muffler, and the elbow of the connected pipe should not exceed 3, in order to ensure smooth smoke exhaust, and the pipe Tilt down 5-10 degrees to avoid rainwater injection; if the exhaust pipe is installed vertically upwards, a rain cover must be installed.
4. When concrete is used for the foundation, the level must be measured with a spirit level during installation so that the unit is fixed on a level foundation. There should be special anti-shock pads or foot bolts between the unit and the foundation.
5. The unit casing must have a reliable protective grounding. For generators that need to be directly grounded at the neutral point, they must be neutrally grounded by professionals and equipped with lightning protection devices. The recycling of second-hand generators is
strictly prohibited. Make the neutral point directly to ground.
6. The two-way switch between the generator and the city power must be very reliable to prevent reverse power transmission. The wiring reliability of the two-way switch needs to be approved by the local power supply department. http://hzbxx.cn/
Dongguan Kangliang Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Generator rental, generator rental price, used generator recycling, used generator rental, used generator rental price, Dongguan Kangliang Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.