Analysis of overhaul of used generators
1. Disassemble the diesel engine, disassemble the parts, and clean the parts;
2. Check the cooling system, clear the pipes, and remove all deposits;
3. Recycling of second-hand generators
reminds replacement of failed parts and parts that cannot be repaired. Parts that wear more than the specified limit and parts that cannot complete the next overhaul cycle should be replaced;
4. Replace the joints, seals and connecting pipes that have been damaged during the specified service life or repair;
5. Calibrate all instruments; used generator recovery
6. Cold assembly and hot test must be performed after assembly to make each cylinder work evenly and test the performance. http://hzbxx.cn/
Dongguan Kangliang Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Generator rental, generator rental price, used generator recycling
, used generator rental, used generator rental price, Dongguan Kangliang Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.